Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hurry Up! Hurry Up!

My patience wears thin.

The progress on the sewing studio/room goes S-L-O-W-L-Y.  Two things come to mind:  first off, where in the world did I get all this fabric?  Secondly, why would I actually BUY some of this stuff?  Today I kept rolling yardages up to put into cubbies, and every time I thought I'd finished the last plastic container, I'd find another one stuffed full of fabric.  Good grief.

I've filled a trash bag full of scraps that should have been done a long time ago.  I also made a relatively good-sized pile of fabric that is just ugly.  I think I may put it on Ebay and sell it for the cost of the listing and the shipping.  One woman's trash = another woman's treasure and all that.

I will give you a tour when it's finished.  As it is, I've spent about 3 days now digging through.  The end is in sight!  Hallalujah!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

That'll be two cents for your opinion please. : )