Monday, June 28, 2010

New Tutorials in the Works!

I have two projects on which I'm currently working: a tutorial for a peasant nightgown, and a tutorial for copying a purse/bag from Target.  I've done the video for each one, but as I'm a sewer and not a video producer, it takes a little time.  I think I need to recruit one of my genius-at-video-stuff daughters to edit.  If only I could draw them away from episode after episode of the past seasons of Gray's Anatomy . . .

The nightgown tutorial is closer to being finished.  I've used vintage sheets for fabric, because hey, what better fabric to use for a nightgown than a worn, soft sheet?

Here's a quick glance at the finished products --
   
The Peasant Nightgown


     


Let me just say here that I'd model these for you -- but I'm a Pastor's wife.  So the Pastor and my daughters are really the only ones who see me in my jammers.  I can tell you this:  I've been sleeping in the lighter print one, and I never want to take it off!
                                                                                                     


The Target Tote
      
I changed this one up a bit to make it even better.  It's really cute.

So I'll keep you posted!
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

That'll be two cents for your opinion please. : )