Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trudy on Trudy

Now you all know that I had to post this -- It's a Trudy Q & A! I truly love this lady; she's taught me so much and I especially love that she "parents via shouting" and her mantra is "Get in the car!"

I think we may be related. My mantra is "Get over it!" Maybe her kids are younger than mine ; )

What does it matter that we've never met?

Anyway -- this was so interesting that I had to share it. I actually went over to the website and got two of the patterns -- the Three Graces tops and the Weekender Jeanius Jeans. I can't wait to try them out.

Enjoy!

xoxox



p.s. The Joseph coat is done, done, done thank GOD and I will post photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. Top 21 Most Expensive Watch in The World luxury collection of the world’s most expensive watches thinks differently Here Money Is Time Top 21 Most Expensive Watches in The World

    ReplyDelete

That'll be two cents for your opinion please. : )