Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whine, whine, whine. And then whine some more.

Today in Jen's Sewing Room.  Uh, what?  What sewing room?

I am so tired of moving this "studio" from one house to another.  Pardon me while I whine.  And I would like some cheese with my whine, thank you very much.

I have to recover my table, because I trashed it with the last school project I did -- a model of a room in a house.  I am about to re-trash it with another model, this time a restaurant.  Besides that, I have to go through the boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes. . .

. . . and boxes . . .

of my fabrics to find one suitable for covering the table.  I'd like a piece of plexiglas to cover that, but since they're $200+ for that size and my budget (budget?  What budget?) is non-existent, I am resorting to clear vinyl.

Wanna whine with me?  Here's the current state of things:





So somebody shoot me or I'd better get good and drunk with all this whining.  Bleah.

I'll be back when I'm in a better mood.  : (

2 comments:

  1. My hubby ask me tonight if I wanted some cheese with that whine. LOL
    I won't ask you that because you are my idol in the sewing department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jen, After seeing the photos.... well, i would like to support you as far as i can. you have a new challenge in front of you, a new opportunity to create your place from caos, a new opportunity for being imaginative, creative, crazy, sparkling.... You have learnt a lot during the last months, and now you can express your creativity through a very personal project: your room. I think this is a great opportunity for you to express yourself. The result will be much more impressive if you start from point zero. You start with no conditions, is that not great??? PD: For next whining, wine (non-alcoholic) and cheese, count on me.

    ReplyDelete

That'll be two cents for your opinion please. : )