Sunday, February 21, 2010

OK, Here's the Deal:

I need to put away most of my sewing room. We're going to put the house on the market this spring, and I have to stage my dining room as, well, a dining room. I'm thinking I can stash most of the stuff and just keep the Pfaff, the serger, and some basic supplies at the ready. Maybe hide them under the table somehow. It just can't all go away because I have a prom dress (or 2) to make.

So I'm hoping to get a couple of things made before I actually have to deconstruct the room. We'll see.

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Searching for the best convertible car seat? Want to get a reliable place? need a detailed review? Browse here, you will get a list of 10 best convertible car seat to choose yours spending a very short time. A complete and easy to read buying guide is also available for you here

    ReplyDelete

That'll be two cents for your opinion please. : )