Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Justa Coupla . . .


. . . things.

I finally cut out two things for myself: a top, and a skirt.




It's been AGES since I sewed for myself. I find that I am markedly BIGGER than I used to be. And older. We'll see how the styles look, and for some odd reason I don't seem to even remotely fit into a size 10 anymore. What's up with that?


Anyway -- I used fabric from my stash. So now me, in my new skirt, and my Lincoln rocker should match quite nicely.




We'll see if anyone notices. Maybe if I actually SAT in the rocker while wearing the skirt.




I also finished a couple of little gaucho pants for a friend's daughter. She goes to a Christian school and needs loose-fitting pants. Are these the cutest things or what?




xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

That'll be two cents for your opinion please. : )