Friday, February 20, 2009

"I Made This" Friday!

Just for fun, I thought I would set aside a day when we all could see what we're doing. I thought I'd call it "I Made This" Friday. We can encourage each other by posting photos of what we've made and linking them all up here. They can be one project, or a collection of things you've been doing all week.


Be sure to leave a comment below, and definitely leave comments for the sites you visit thru Mr. Linky. Let's sew, girls! (and guys!)



So here's what I've been doing --

Apron from 80's jumper

Bootie bag that I finally lined and finished



Jeans with legs too tight, made into trouser legs.
The trouser leg jeans were made by just cutting up another pair of jeans, and putting a kind of enlongated gusset into the side seams.
I also did quite a bit of costume sewing this week for our local theatre's production of "Cinderella." I'll post those later, when I get some photos.
So, your turn! Let's see what you've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That'll be two cents for your opinion please. : )