Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Easy Fix

Today, I pulled a skirt out of my closet that I hadn't worn in awhile.  I like it a lot - I got it thrifted and it's a departure from my standard blue/white/denim/flowered-little-skirt.

I also got the belt thrifted, and when I put it on, I didn't really like it.  So I tried some other belts in my closet, and nothing looked just right.

I decided the original belt would look fine - it just needed a bit of detail.  I remembered Judy from YouTube saying that she occasionally attached charms to her necklaces and belts.  Hmmmm.  I didn't have any charms, really . . .

So I took a couple of earrings I had and attached those.  What a difference!  Much better, and just what it needed.  Thanks, Judy!


1 comment:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء من افضل شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بمدينة الاحساء بخصومات كبيره للعملاء ارخص اسعار سيارات نقل الاثاث بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete

That'll be two cents for your opinion please. : )