And then there are days like today, when you want to create everything.
Today, I would like to:
1. Finish that t-shirt reconstruction going on, haven't had time. (see photos previous post)
2. And then there are Barbie's jeans that she wants made into trousers -- I want to do a tutorial video on that. (try back again next Wednesday)
3. And then there's this pattern that I really like and want to do for myself:
4. And this one, which I've already sized and is ready to cut out:
(using vintage fabric I found at the Scrap Exchange in Durham)
5. And Barbie has wanted this dress for awhile, and I've sized her pattern and it's ready to cut out:
(the sleeveless dress, in a gorgeous aqua silky)
6. And Babydoll wants this dress by Isaac Mizrahi copied:
(I already have the fabric, and it's a black/white floral print -- check out the Liz Claiborne outlet stores to find this dress -- it's gorgeous!)
7. And the twins need graduation dresses to wear under their robes -- I'm thinking halter tops, maybe some white and black? (any suggestions, anyone?)
8. And I really need to make my black pants into trousers, (back to the tutorial on Wed)
9. And I need to dye my trouser jeans so they're all the same color, (RIT + a big sink of hot water and salt should do it -- I'd use my washer but it's a front-loader)
10. And I have several scarves to make! (future tutorial on taking silky dresses apart)
And I need aprons in the Etsy shop! (in my spare time)
Good grief. I suppose I'd better stop blogging and start sewing!
What are YOU working on today?